The organizational structure of Faculty of Banking
The organizational structures of FOB include: Management Board, Committee, Labor Unions, Faculty’s Communist Committee, Divisions, Banking and Securities Training Center, Faculty’s Scientific Council, Lecturers, and Administration officers. The management Board includes three members, namely one Dean and two Vice Deans, who are in charge of teaching and scientific research activities according to the direct management of the Board of Rectors with major tasks as follows:
- Manage the divisions and educational activities
- Manage scientific research activities
- Manage and develop human resources.
- Administer activities of the faculties according to the management frameworks of UEH.
- Develop, monitor and supervise the implementation of the FOB’s Development Plan and Programs.
- Supervise other activities according to the regulations of the University and Faculty.